Saturday, October 9, 2010

sweet moments



Today being saturday things are in "coast" mode as Josh said earlier today. Which means a whole lot less doctors and  whole lot less testing etc. So, we enjoyed our time with little Claire bear. Josh sent me away last night to sleep at home with Colton and when I got to the hospital this am I looked in her crib and got the biggest smile. Ahhhh.....felt so good to see that sweet little smile, and there were many more today. Of course most of them were directed to her daddy of course, but still so wonderful to see. As Colton was leaving to go home with mimi and pa for the night Josh asked him if he wanted to see Claire's boo boo. I lifted up her shirt to show him her little bandage and with the most sincere tender voice he said "I sorry sissy." and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. As rotten and ornery as he can be he does have such a kind sweet heart and I know he is going to be her biggest protector.

1 comment:

  1. AW...........that is just precious of Colton! He is going to be her protector that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete